Partnership with DocuSign Delivers Increased Security and Compliance, and a Better Investor Experience
Salt Lake City, UT – CrowdEngine today announced it has partnered with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM), to help enterprise customers go fully digital. DocuSign helps organizations of every size, industry, and geography keep business digital – eliminating the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to complete transactions – to achieve faster speed to results, lower costs, and better customer experiences.
“We are proud to partner with the global standard for Digital Transaction Management as DocuSign’s secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by companies around the world,” says Jim Borzilleri, President of CrowdEngine, “Now CrowdEngine customers can execute legal documents seamlessly within their crowdfunding portal to maximize revenue and ease of use for investors”.
By leveraging CrowdEngine’s crowdfunding software with DocuSign’s DTM platform, our customers can:
- Realize revenue faster – DocuSigning takes minutes instead of days or weeks to complete contracts.
- Improve sales rep productivity – With DocuSign, sales reps can focus on selling instead of chasing paperwork.
- Automate back-end document processing –DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
- Increase customer satisfaction – DocuSign offers the convenience of signing anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Reduce costs – DocuSigning eliminates printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting to complete transactions.
“We believe every successful company will be fully digital by the end of the decade,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “Partners like CrowdEngine realize this and are helping to bring the power of DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform to more end users around the globe to ensure the business is digital”.